Is there a fee to participate in a challenge?
- It is absolutely free to participate in a challenge.
Who can participate?
- Anyone over the age of 18 with the ability to speak and write English.
How do I register to participate?
- Visit the Challenges page, select a challenge you wish to participate in and click the registration link.
What skills do I need to have?
- Challenges are open to anyone with varying skillsets and experience.
How do I submit a response?
- Submit all responses here.
What are key dates I should know?
- Key dates change. Visit the Challenges page to view the challenge calendar. You will be notified by email of important dates you should know. You can also visit our Facebook page for updates.
How are the responses judged?
- A response will be judged by the following four criteria:
- potential positive impact on the challenge problem;
- innovation of the response (including user experience and design);
- quality of the response (including creativity and relevance);
- feasibility of final development for deployment.
Review the official Rules and Regulations for more details.
Who owns the intellectual property of the app?
- Participants retain ownership of their submitted responses but grant The mPathy Project and the Challenge Host license to use the app. Learn more about Terms and Conditions.
What happens if my challenge response is selected?
- The mPathy Project administrators will work with the selected challenge team and the challenge Host to complete development and delivery of the product into use by the host organization.
Do I have to participate in a team?
- Although it’s recommended to work in teams of at least 2 people, individuals can register to be a team of 1. If you would like to be on a team, but do not have one, you can find team members at the Challenge Workshop.
Who can I contact if I still have more questions?
- If you still have more questions submit a general inquiry.